Thursday, April 22, 2010

When Night Beckons

Recently, (in fact, very2 recently) ...... I notice how much the home atmosphere appeals to me (more than ever). This is especially so when my home is seen as a sanctuary to the tired people like me.

Rather childishly, I have placed a queen size mattress on my living room floor. Its strategic position, which is directly below an air-conditioning unit, enhances my desire to rest (yes, to take a wonderful nap) whenever I feel like doing so..........

That's why I have been wondering if I am too old to work or I am ill, or perhaps I need a break? Here I wish to thank one person who has promptly replied to this question which I post on my FB wall.

In view of this baffling phenomenon, I have asked around. Rather surprisingly, many of my colleagues are as exhausted as I am.

Then, it could be the weather............

No comments: