Saturday, May 1, 2010

To The Other Considerate Drivers , Bravo!

Mum cutting her birthday cake

In JB

It's a 'jalan-jalan' weekend.

On Friday, right after I was done with my school work, I hurriedly went to KFC to buy some lunch. By the way, it was my hero's birthday , hence, I should get something other than the usual rice and lauk for lunch.

We loaded every single piece of baggage into the car and off we went 'balik kampong'. It was also my mum's birthday! So, I stopped at Alor Gajah town to get a beautiful cake for her. Unfortunately, my cake was outshone by the other cakes bought by my brother and my sister-in- law. Anyhow, mum was glad I took the trouble to come back on her birthday.

The next morning we headed to Johore Bharu to visit Aisyah. Needless to say, she was thrilled to see us. There was no cake for her birthday, but Aisyah was already on cloud nine!

Sadly, we left for Tampin later that evening. I was simply exhausted and after half-an-hour nap, I went to Tampin Giant supermarket to buy dinner. As the whole family were gathered at the dining table, I could not help thinking that despite the simple dinner, every one was happy....

We rushed back to our lovely home early in the morning (thanx to all the other drivers who decided to stay at home while I was speeding on a Sunday morning, thank you, thank you!) to attend the 'Hari Kecemerlangan Ilmuwan' at SAMER. As soon as I took my seat in the hall, I dozed off..........until just before my daughter's name was called. What a miracle!



3 comments:

Johnson Victor said...

At this early morning (2.38 am) I read your article. It's wonderful.

maheranhz said...

thank you, mr johnson.

dhiah said...

haha mak,
i just read this one.
rly touched,
travelling here n there n stiil hv time for me in jb.
miz n luv you!!;))