Thursday, June 24, 2010

Being Proactive

I do not know whether it is clear that being proactive can hurt.

Yes, it signifies a promising productivity............. a rapid development and perhaps a quicker results.

Having said that, (and having done that), now I realised (and I feel the need for repentance)...that being proactive is applicable only when it is done without having to do it at the expense of others.

Slow down, get the instructions right and work out a strategy by optimizing the time, energy and capital available at our disposal. We are dealing with human beings who need to be treated with dignity.

How I have grown a little bit wiser!

2 comments:

madiyah said...

certainly I do agree wit you,mak.
;))
nyway, nice layout...
luv it! ;))

madiyah said...

p/s: missing you guys!
pray 4 me,keyh..;))