Saturday, October 24, 2009

Love Story- Part 2: If You Love Someone

Ever been in love?

Ever wondered why you are at ease in someone's presence?

Ever think twice why you do dream about someone?

Have you???

I ................ love!

But this time (2009) , I am well aware of what's going on around me..... and what are his weaknesses....because he is not perfect , and neither do I.

When we first exchanged glances, I found him a very attractive person. Thank God, I was a shy person myself (and still am).

He showed me that he did care about me by obliging himself to take me to Pudu Raya every time I went back for the long holidays. I must be either blind or too innocent to understand the 'signals' he was sending to me. Anyway, he was simply charming!

When it was about time I left for Australia, (and he was going to UK!) , my sixth sense (finally I was using my sixth sense in our relationship), told me to see with my 'four eyes' ....... thus soon I realised that he had started showing anxieties over our imminent 'separation'. I wasn't blind anymore!

(to be continued)


No comments: