Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

Every thing that comes to my mind right now is not in congruent with what I really feel.

The wiser me have been dictating to my lovely children to listen to our heads more than our hearts, or so they say.......

2010 is going to be another year filled with incidents which will end up sweet, rather than bitter. This soul will learn to acclimatise itself to another hurtful yet unavoidable event............or so they say.

2010...
I shall be a year older, and a year more tolerant, albeit a year more calculative...
My children shall be a year taller, and a year more lovable, even though a year more independent..
My students shall be a year younger, compared with the teacher...
My life shall be a year more interesting and fascinating, despite a year more of hardships....




No comments: