Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dengue Fever, Again!

Back in 2008, Aisyah was badly affected by the dengue fever. I hate to recollect the past (this one, in particular).

But, whoosh... this time it's attacking Naimah, my second daughter.

I just came back from the hospital. Too bad I can't be with Naimah because I must return some important documents first thing tomorrow morning. It was almost midnight when I reached home. Then, immediately I rummaged through my bag to find the files to prepare the relief duty for Monday 8 March. I felt strange that I had to include my name in the list of 'Guru Tidak Hadir', but it's a fact I wished I could avoid. However, Naimah has suffered enough for 6 days , depending on medicines (and one jab, yesterday), while I was busily attending to a lot of commitments..........It's high time I put all these aside and be with her as soon as I leave the relief duty roster at the office.

She has sacrificed a lot , thus she deserves my undivided attention. For now, I need a good sleep........ minus the mosquitoes!

No comments: