Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Last Straw

What's happening?

A few months back, I was told by my friend that she had difficulties sleeping because of her workload........... That was hardly what I had ever experienced myself.

It's either I have forgotten the hardships I have ever encountered or it is for real!.......... Or I have 'forgiven' all the exhausting work.....

Having said that, I have learnt to tune off the unnecessary worries when I am at home. I do salute those doing administrative work for their ability in tackling the perennial difficulties...... Try sit in their room(s) at the school office (I have been there), and figure out the actual number of requests that they have to attend to.

Then, do a little bit of calculation on the actual number of GENUINE cases...............

That's the catch.......




No comments: