Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mr L Chai Kok

The only time this name was mentioned again, (after 32 years) , was in December last year when I bumped into one primary schoolmate of mine.

Mr L was the most tiger-like teacher I had ever known. However, I do come across other 'tigers' during my adult life. Perhaps, I was once a tigress myself, until I was mellowed over the years of climbing up the stairs to the classes...............

The tiger I know has probably passed on.......... but he will always be remembered for his fierce disposition, but yet, responsible, caring and a real sifu of the English Language. He even liked to hug us when we felt downhearted (you know 12 year-old girls).

Whatever it is, this is one tiger (apart from my own pa) whom I like very much.

3 comments:

Kelvin Liew said...

Mr L...
a new english teacher??

Is him going to substitude u? (haha....kidding)

wat a big change...

maheranhz said...

hi! kelvin liew! good to hear from you again.
mr l was my standard 6 teacher....

Kelvin Liew said...

Teacher, you are so busy... one month later than you reply me...haiz...Nevermind....