Monday, August 24, 2009

I Am Against Bullies! ( and Bulldozers!)

When I was young(er), I loved to experiment with a number of risky decision making.

Pa obviously did not fancy the thought of me making any blunder at all, but I had to.....

In restrospect, I guess I am still quite the same. I like to question the norm.....

I wonder why filing and documentations are still redundant when we want to save paper!

I wonder why we are blindly following the tradition if this customary acts involve a waste of time..... or a waste of resources....

I wonder too why people can not speak to children with respect. In fact, sometimes, some people are the real bully when it comes to dealing with the youngsters (and also with their subordinates).

Some people can get carried away with this 'bully' act........ when the youngsters seem helpless.... or when their subordinates are apparently helpless.....

That's one reason why I have high regards for people who treat me with such kindness and sincerity even when I was just a kid (and also when they could choose to ignore me). Thank you!

Let's weed out bullies!

4 comments:

MASTURA OSMAN said...

Salam, at last u come back. Miss u a lot sifu!. May Ramadhan lead us more closer to Allah.

maheranhz said...

at last! how are you mas?...... yes, i wish we both become better in many aspects, now and forever.

maheranhz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am used to bully from leaders to subordinates. That does not mean that I support it, yet negative bully (I learnt from TVNZ this morning) may never add motivation to hatred.