Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sahur

My two boys seem to be ardent fans of the internet. They have occupied this chair for quite some time before I successfully take over ........

By the way, it is the holy month of Ramadhan .....and we are not spared the thrill of performing the fasting ibadah together , with family members and with all the Muslims all over the globe.

Actually, this year the first week of Ramadhan coincides with the mid-term holidays. Hence, my culinary skills are put to the test again (because since Mum is not going to school, she must be preparing some delicious meal for Sahur - which we take at about 5 am).

At this moment, I am thinking of making 'nasi lemak' for sahur. Emm, how's that? I hope one of my children has brought in some pandan leaves from the backyard.....Otherwise, the menu has got to be changed. I'd better start cooking now, bye2...

No comments: