Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lost and Found

When an acquaintance of mine was once deeply hurt, she did become rude and started using abusive words to describe her predicament.

I was purely innocent and not the cause of her turning melancholy........... In fact, I was rather a saviour at that delicate moment. Yes, I was. She knew it too.

The passing of time was another factor which mellowed her down. Consequently, we both could continue with our lives, working together , with a greater understanding of the pitfalls awaiting us.

For a moment, when she was in the trough, she seemed to lose her grip, if not losing her face. Nevertheless, she was adamant that she should not lose her heart.

In this respect, I do salute her...... though my admiration for her did not surpass that point.... because too much of a thing is simply bad.

Having said that, all is not lost. Through the pains of others I have learnt quite a number of life lessons. More importantly, I have found remedies to many ailments..... at least just to lessen the pain.... as long as it is not as serious as the Influenza A (H1N1).

No comments: