Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Evening Is Nigh

Darkness has always been associated with something negative.

I have not known anything better than a bright sunlight (save for the oxygen) , in which every living thing may benefit from its chemical properties...............sigh! I am no scientist!

2009 is synonymous to a gruelling period of time. It was filled with emptiness, intermittent shocks and a teary heart..........................

I chose to keep most of these dreadful memories to myself.

As I reflect on the undesirable events that I have been through, they have instead turned the dust into gold. Indeed I have learnt a lot .....................

Now it is 2010......... and I am a bit wiser. Pray that my sanity is always in check, while I go through each ticking of the clock............

No comments: