Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Shall Remember This Day

Today, I came out of my bedroom at about 10 am. It had been quite some time since I had the opportunity to be a late riser.

Well, actually I reached home from Pudu Raya after midnight. Aisyah came home from Johore to be with her beloved family during this Chinese New Year holidays.

Since both of us were quite excited about this 'reunion' , we chose to sit in the living room, exchanging news .........she told me a lot about her new school, while I listened to her attentively, empathizing with her every moment at her school.

Of course, Sekolah Tun Fatimah is one of the High Performing Schools (or SBT , in Malay), but I needed to be sure that it lived up to the expectations.

After a few yawns, Aisyah decided to call it a day.

This morning, as I walked past the dining table, I saw some roti canai (bought by my husband)...Thanx a lot! I quickly searched for my children. "Mmmmm..... what about going to Tesco?", I prompted this suggestion. (Excuse me, I don't go shopping just because I don't know what else to do) . "Aisyah, what about getting a haircut?" "Zainab and Sarah, let's buy that cooking oil that we've been meaning to replenish".

And thus, we went to Tesco to get a haircut and to buy cooking oil.

I met Redzuwan, Mahfuzah, Pn Marhaini, Carl Choon, Kar Wai, Wai Mun and Siti Fatin in that shopping complex....it was fun! They even wished me "Happy Chinese New Year!"

After spending a few hundreds, we headed back home. So much about a haircut and cooking oil!

No comments: