Monday, February 22, 2010

I Am Rejuvenated

That is me!

And that photo was taken after I came back from school on Saturday 20 February.

Mukhlis and Hasif were proud to be able to find a delicious cheese cake for mum on her birthday.

Aisyah had rung me up early that morning to wish me a "Happy Birthday, my sweet mum".

I supposed I can be quite a sweet person if I choose to.

An earlier celebration was held two days before that at a friend's house. I was sharing the birthday celebration with a new-found twin 'Ben'. I was not sure what he was thinking but anyhow I appreciate it! Thank you to my friend and his family, his friends (who are also mine) and a few more new friends whom I seemed to recognise the moment I stepped into his house! Thanks, all of you!!!

Sadly, I fell ill right after that.

Tonight, my condition has improved and my mind is clearer. It gives me hope to a fresh start....... all over again.


No comments: