Thursday, February 25, 2010

Waiting For A Call

It's Thursday again!

Last Thursday I fell ill. My strength was put to a real test the next day, then, the following day, followed by that Sunday when I regained a surge of power to finish up setting the test paper.

My routine of swimming like a mermaid was disrupted by my sleepy head. I slept, and slept, and slept throughout the day. That night, suddenly, I went to the computer table and without much care about what else was going on, I quickly started typing. Everything ended at 4.30 am, when finally I had the opportunity to catch up on my dream......

I went to school feeling two hundred times happier on Monday. It was prize-giving day to the winners of the Bulan Bahasa competitions.

Nevertheless, my body succumbed to the fever which was already overwhelming on Tuesday. I took a leave (at last) and hence spent 5 hours from 9 am to 2 pm that day sleeping like a beautiful princess awaiting a kiss from a prince.

But in actual fact, every day, I am expecting a call from Aisyah. She surely has something in store for us. It might be a funny story or an experience, which, I least expected to be something new to her.

Yes, I forgot, she's only 15.

2 comments:

dhiah said...

thanx mak.;))

maheranhz said...

so u found this post......take care, dear