Monday, May 5, 2008

Examinations

Tell me who likes examinations? Given a choice, I would rather skip sitting for a dreadful paper. The last paper that I had to sit for was the none-other-than the PTK paper (last year). The good news is that I am going to sit for a similar test this June.

Well,how shall I take it? Firstly, I need to take it positively.This is an opportunity for me to reassess my schedule. Besides, it is high time I started revising all the important topics which were discussed in the lectures I attended at the Pearl International Hotel. Moreover, when else would I get a chance to seriously put my mind-mapping techniques into practice? Apart from that, I find it invigorating to resolve to be more disciplined and to do away with procrastination....sounds familiar?

However, in the back of my mind, I really empathize with my students who are starting their first paper of the Mid-year Examinations today. Their journey into adulthood has just begun. I just hope that they remember this: "Little strokes fell great oaks". Good luck !!


2 comments:

NA said...

My teacher is starting a blog!!!

your 'great oaks'...

maheranhz said...

I am just a novice.....