Wednesday, May 28, 2008

On-duty

After taking 4 days off from school, I finally made my way to school again today as I was 'on-duty'. My definition of 'on-duty' is when the other teachers have the option to come or not, but I must, I repeat, I must clock-in and spend 5 hours in school. Plus, I must be seen doing my duty - overseeing the activities such as extra-classes, filing, stock-checking of the SPBT books and also the tedious task of painting murals and classrooms- just to name a few.

That was quite easy as everything was actually done by other people, unlike my previous duty (in 2004, 2005 and 2006) as the ICT Lab co-ordinator whereby I came (at my own will) to school almost every day during the school holidays. Those were the days!

I met a few teachers who had quite a lot of things to tell me. I found out that one of my students was in the Sungai Buloh Hospital after undergoing a surgery. Though I was offered to go along to pay him a visit, I chose to decline it as I was on-duty. Get well soon, AFHH.....

Oh my, tomorrow is another day awaiting my presence in school.....





No comments: