Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Favourite Things

My favourite things? Well, that sounds like the title of one of the songs in "The Sound of Music" - one movie that I have watched more than 10 times. Certainly, this is not indicative of how much I like that movie. I first watched it in 1980 , thus simple calculation tells you that in a span of 28 years, I have watched the movie more than most people.

Back to my favourite things - one of them failed to function properly yesterday. My first reaction was "OMG I had better get it fixed". So off I went to a shop in Selayang. In the nick of time, the card reader was replaced and I managed to reach home before the usual traffic jam started to build up.

Nevertheless, I was disheartened that I had to lose a few snaps including ' a bowl of fish' which was captured a few hours earlier. Thank God now I can start clicking again. Watch out!

No comments: