Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Where Have You Been?

Obviously, I was not in London, visiting the Queen.

My students dear, I would like to apologise for 'neglecting' you (physically)..... However, the fact is that my one-week holiday was filled with marking the exam paper . The following week was also filled with the same activity ....... but today I believe that the sacrifice is really, really worth it!

This week I am carrying out another duty which is new to me. I am not bragging when I say that I have been 'well groomed' ( by the government department) to perform my duty this week... I learn to be more meticulous and erm... considerate.

I am missing the eager faces in my form 1 and form 3 classes. I also miss my form 5 students but they are busy with the SPM trial examinations.

In the midst of this 'busy-ness', I received a call from DN. Thanks........... hope you are doing well at Uniten.

No comments: