Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wiser

I think I am one more week wiser (since 9.9.09), even though the last entry was only 4 days ago....

My wonderful life has been 'smeared' with streaks of incidents which may have a lasting effect on my life.

I shall remember one word indefinitely..........."FORGOT" and its cousin : "FORGOTTEN".

First: Someone forgot to fulfil a task which I reminded him to do, oh a no no, especially when nobody else wished to be seen as an accomplice in this blunder.

Second: Out of goodwill, I took the trouble to get a letter photostated but later forgot to pass the letter to its rightful owner. This was not a serious one as the situation was rectified as soon as I realised it.

Third: A blatant disregard of 'remember'. I think I don't wish to remember it either.

I am wiser now.

No comments: