Saturday, September 26, 2009

Why I Did Not Apply For A Transfer This Time

When I first filled out the form to apply for a transfer it was in the year 1991. I had to because my husband and I were living separately. The second time it happened was in 2000. Or was it in 1999?

I was in SEGAR and I needed a change. No wonder I took up a Masters course in 1999, it was simply vital...........

My application (to get a transfer) was rejected because the school (SBPI Rawang) was not ready yet. Too early...... The following year saw me applying again and rejected (yet again) because there were people from KL who needed to be posted in Rawang since they had bought a new house at Bandar Tasik Puteri.

Time really flies....

As soon as I graduated from the university in 2003, I applied to go to SEMEKAR. That was the turning point. I got the transfer , much to the astonishment of my colleagues, the principal of the new school and myself!

(to be cont'd)

2 comments:

Kelvin Liew said...

r u going to transfer to another school? why dun you transfer to st john... if can....miss you la...hehe....

maheranhz said...

kelvin liew, i tried responding to your comment but to no avail (most probably it was during the raya holidays). Anyway, just dropping by to say that you did not have any inkling of how much i missed you too!