Saturday, June 20, 2009

G R

It's not MGR.

G R was the activity we had today. I went up and down , checking every 'station' of my Zone (B). That exercise was done for about 4 hours before we gathered for the Lucky Draw. Well, so far I had not been lucky.

In the line of duty, I encountered a few teachers who had not been very talkative to me before. These man teachers had a few things to share with me, particularly about their principles and about how to 'survive' in this treacherous world of education. Yes, you heard me right! You can't see the dangers very easily.............

As I've always mentioned before, learning is a life long precess and I value the lessons learnt today. My team didn't win the G R competition but I AM proud of all my zone members. They performed their duties with so much ease, as though G R was already in our job specification as teachers.........but again, they were and ARE good people. Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is GR stands for?

maheranhz said...

lct, gtg ryg. anyway, pliz refer to your friendster msg.