Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I - Robot

The days have passed without any new blog posts............

Whenever I am at home, I check back my 'To Do' list. Quite dispassionately, I begin to scrutinize every little things that must be done.

Have I become a robot?

It seems that my work has usurped my sensitivity and my wits. However, don't imagine that I have started looking like a mad woman with dishevelled hair! No,no, dear.....I still maintain that sweet , innocent looks.........and I have not lost that sensibility and intelligence which you might wish to deny.

What has happened within the last 12 days?

One important event was the SEMEKAR Race that took place on Saturday, 30 May 2009. The 131 students who came really had a lot of fun, despite having to do the Commando Crawl! Without having to threaten them, the attendance after lunch was still great even though they had gone home to change their attire! Everything went on very smoothly and I had all the English teachers and the 4 traineee teachers (Ms J, Ms N, Mr P and Ms S from UNISEL) to thank for their tireless support......Thank you!

A farewell lunch was organised one day before that (Friday, 29 May) for the trainee teachers (but they are leaving only on 26 June) and for our beautiful teacher , Pn M who is serving at SMK Bt Arang starting Monday, 1 June. My heart went to her when I listened to her speech. Among others, Pn M was calling every one to be sensible and to learn to judge people wisely......(never trust rumours, in other words). How true! Malicious remarks are insidious to the healthy form of bonds and relationships , not excluding in workplaces.........you get what I mean?

Mmm, this post is getting pretty long, hence I'd better go now. Since I am still sane and sensitive, I guess I am not a robot , as yet. Bye, bye, especially to Mas........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Batu Arang a? Hush! Thanks God not that far...

maheranhz said...

lct, yes. even nz is not far, anymore....