Saturday, March 14, 2009

The 12 of March 2009




This long awaited day had finally come .............and left me.............

I might have not mentioned it to anyone before but I wish to admit the fact that I really owe all my former students a very valuable lesson - which is a series of 'lessons' involving bonds and relationships , apart from lessons regarding perfecting my own instructions in class.

Thank you very much.

To all my students who have done me proud by achieving better results than they normally achieved last year, congratulations!

My beloved son didn't score as many As as he had had in his dreams , but I was really grateful to God who had granted my wish to see him stand tall despite any hardships. This happened on Thursday , 12 March 2009.

After losing to SMK Taman Desa (again! But my debaters and I became a lot wiser now, and Aisyah was the best debater), I rushed back to school to meet with my former students as they might have something to share with me. Yes, they surely did! Evon was smiling, showing her 1A and 1A for the English 1119 (plus the Cambridge English) paper. My car door was still ajar when I was shown another piece of results slip. This time I was asked to find '2A' on the slip. But, hey, I couldn't find any! Congratulations to Aaron for the remarkable results! Smiles...

Later, I met YBY and CKM and HCC, all of whom scored 3B for the English paper. I had to hold my tears when LCX showed me her results... the feelings were simply indescribable. I did not even go to the lab (that was where the results were issued) - my first time after many years in this school. TWS, LCH, TMJ, CCY, LHD, LCW and even NG came to see me. I spent the rest of the day with TWS, LCH,TMJ, CCY, LCX, MN, AFHH, AINAA , INID and AKJF, rejoicing in our good fortune (it was not about the results), it was more on enjoying the moments we were having together.

The whole day (and later that night) was about connecting with people through whatever means possible. As I have mentioned earlier, it's about bonds and relationships.....

I hope my beloved son, my beloved niece and my beloved students have not forgotten about humility. Do thank all (yes, I mean ALL) your teachers personally or at least pray that God will protect them especially on the Judgment Day. I think I don't mind the latter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for this post, first hand account about what happened in SEMEKAR. I feel touched with this post, but this is the only way for me to know what happened, through words and pictures. How I hope I can talk to all the juniors, but I can't. I missed them.

maheranhz said...

lct, we, or at least, i, feel that you are still close to our hearts too! the net makes the world a global village, no worries! oh yes, i like your 'mad bull' post....keep in touch, ya.

Anonymous said...

'Thank you so much..'

this is wat i can only say...

and thank you to u cuz direct me to SMK kepong.......and give me so many advice about my future study............

Again, Thank you so much

Little Miss Lily said...

teacher.
e/to my result is not as cool as aaron's but i managed to get A1 for my english..

do u know who was the person that made me fell in love with english?

it's you..
u taught me since i was in form 2.i was so blurred at that time.but u make me addicted to english!

hahaha.

in my previous school i am not a really brilliant student.there's many more students whom better than me..

but,i just wanna say dat,bcus of u,i started to love english and i am one of the best english student there.

i dunno how to thank you for everything dat u had taught me.

p/s:insyaalah if i have rezeki,i will pursue my study in law..pray for me and i hope teacher halalkan semua yang teacher dah ajar saya.berjuta terima kasih!

lucky to be one of ur formal student..

another p/s: i dont know that u r blogging too! hehehe..
do visit my blog.its nothing much but i luv it..hehe.

maheranhz said...

i know who you are, come on! tell me about your latest news. of cz i know who you are....smile always, i kinda miss it.

lilyumyra, it s not easy to forget you. mmm, i hope you'l make an excellent lawyer. as i mentioned earlier, i'm grateful to my students too!