Saturday, March 14, 2009

Am I Cruel?

"Teacher, why no blog post, lately?"

Owh, that's a cute question.

"In January also you didn't update your blog!", exclaimed another.

Ahha....this one is an accusation! (Gotcha! I was just kidding)

No, there is no acceptable excuse from me regarding my failure to update my blog.

Firstly, I had been quite ill (on and off). Secondly, I began to feel the creeps every time I wished to put my thoughts in writing. Thirdly, the first and second excuses were simply lame!

By the way, just now, after giving in to the demands of all the men in my house-(who insisted on watching 22 men running after one ball), I decided to change course and instead of painfully watching the football match, I sat in front of the computer monitor to check my social network friends' updates. As you can guess, some of them are my former students, while some are friends whom I have yet to meet. I wonder if they too wonder about me?

But, hey, anyway, sorry for the cold treatment from me for the past 13 days....I am not that cruel.

No comments: