Sunday, March 1, 2009

We Won!

My passion has never subsided. No matter how unwell I might be.

Before
After
(Hanani, Fatimah, Aisyah,Jolene,Nadhirah,Navin, Zarul, Sarah, Atiqah
with Pn NW and Pn R)



My little angels and Pn NW and Pn R did not disappoint me when they courageously took part in the inter-school debate competition (Rounds 1 and 2) one day after I could not come to school (MC).

Please refer to the photos above. The first one was taken before they went to SMK TAR and before they debated upon 'Women Make Better Bosses' and 'Media Is Corrupting Our Society'. They had won in both rounds!

Congrats Atiqah, Jolene, Aisyah, Navin, Sarah, Nadhirah, Zarul, Hanani and Fatimah; my little angels!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats for the victory, probably the only competition that I can't take part (apart from Mandarin Debate). Smart kids!
Hope you get well soon. I'm fine here in Dunedin.
Regards!

Anonymous said...

The winning team!!!mu

maheranhz said...

lct and a@ron,
gee thanks for the support you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Oh, I love this so much! I missed that day. I wish we can win more rounds next year and hopefully we can beat SMK Taman Desa and also get to go against my friend's team. They won this year, you know, teacher! I wanna beat them!

-J0l3NE-