Monday, March 16, 2009

School (Not So) Holidays

I simply enjoyed the English Camp we had last Saturday. It was meant for the form one students only , perhaps next time the other students would be invited too!

At the same time there was a Kem Kecemerlangan or simply an extra class for the SPM and PMR candidates. My daughter was of course there. My son Mukhlis, was also there as an 'alien'. He seemed to appreciate the lessons given by the SEMEKAR teachers, in which I hope would mean that he felt more comfortable to do his revision before sitting for SPM in November this year.

Myself? Great! I am going to sit for my PTK (Competency Test) tomorrow.

Immediately after the test I will be teaching the PMR candidates.

I hope I will be able to answer the questions correctly. At present there is no proper Workbook to guide me. I must use whatever wisdom left in me and I must spare some wits in me so that I will be able to shoot at the right answers.

Just now I browsed through a few of my favourite blogs. Gosh, some bloggers care to include my photo in their blogs. (But I wonder why I am less photogenic now?) Nonetheless, I have only myself to blame,.......must remember to eat less and apply some cream, and do it every day, without fail!

Anyway, I am still smiling right now. Even after the discovery of the photo...and while preparing myself for that test (PTK). Then, why am I writing now? Gtg..........

No comments: