Monday, May 11, 2009

Love Will Find A Way

Rule number one: use your head more than your heart.

Rule number two: you can't afford to have your head in the clouds

Rule number three: a heart of gold is worth more than a crowned head

Rule number four: go back to Rule number one.

In a nutshell, even though a rational act comes out of a rational mind, at times when the going gets tough, and irrationality is creeping in, a moral support which stems from a genuine love is all it takes to rectify the whole situation.

Love can be wrongly interpreted..........or it can also be abused by someone manipulative..........but most importantly love is the thing that has kept me alive today, yes I mean on Monday, today.

Thank God I know what love is....and what it can do....

2 comments:

a@ron said...

Love is not blind actually. And I just found it out. LOL

maheranhz said...

a@ron,
hahaha.....now it's my turn to learn something from you.