Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Between You, Me and The Gatepost

After two days coming back late from work, I decided to come back early. However, I had to take home some 'homework', specifically, I brought home 3 plastic bags of exercise books belonging to the other teachers. It was just a check on their work, and I must record this in my observation files.

Just to add insult to injury, my effort of bringing home the exercise books was unjustly rewarded by my own fault of not bringing back the stamp-pad etc etc, which were the items needed to get this !@#$% work done.

Now, suddenly I'm 'out-of-work'!

This blunder is quite a blessing in disguise. Within an hour of 'freedom', I manage to read my mails. Most of the mails are sent by some caring souls who care about my safety and my health. Sincerely, I appreciate your kind thoughts..... I'll make sure that I'll pass the info to other people who wish to be enlightened by such important facts.

I may not be able to keep in touch in other ways, but I do acknowledge the support I receive , I really do. Thank you..........

No comments: