Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Talking About First Love

I find it quite amusing to think of my first few years falling in love.

When was that? Ai, cannot tell lor.

Definitely, I'm not referring to my love for my parents or family members.

The man who captured my heart absolutely belonged to the 'good-looking' category of young adults. He was together with a few other boys of his age when I had my first glimpse of him. The other boys were quite rowdy and energetic and they were moving quite fast, unable to stay put at one place.

Being an athlete had exposed me to THAT type of boys.......I mean, I used to study in an all-girls' boarding school which did not allow me any freedom (or to be anywhere near 1 metre from the school gate). My outing was mostly on occasions where I was to take part in sports, either athletic or basketball competitions.

Once, I spent one week in Kelantan when I took part in the National MSSM . The light and slim me was to take part in an athletic event. My contingent consisted of mostly boys , of course. That one week was enough to make me feel unsure that I would ever have any relationship with any boys...simply because I found them to be uncaring and rough.

Well, back to my first love- he was simply different...... at this stage we had not exchanged words but that was exactly how I felt ....
(to be continued)

No comments: