Sunday, May 17, 2009

Silence , It May Be

The rain is pouring outside, as though offsetting the dreary dry spell that we are experiencing lately. "Please....", I have been telling myself, "...whatever the weather, I should be thankful to God".

This is just like bonds and relationships.

A period of silence from others may be a period of agony on our part, that is if we start thinking negatively.........

I shall never allow this to overtake my rational judgement. There is no point brooding over it, as much as I despise bragging about any connections that I may have with anyone .............

I have no control over what others may think of me, but I have control over what I do......and that's exactly what I'll do, may what I do helps me maintain a good 'account' ........in the eyes of God.

No comments: