Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Speechless

If you think that I have not written for so long.....well, actually since last week, I have uttered very few words at my workplace too!

Why? - you might ask. I don't have the answer either.

In retrospect, I may have been a bit lethargic lately. Perhaps being a loyal cook to my family is something quite new to me.

Yesterday my school clerk was assigned a duty to type out letters to our ex-students who had been chosen to do form 6. A steady flow of ex-students and parents could be seen 'visiting' the office.

My work has not changed much. I can be seen carrying books to and from the parking lot. Whenever, there is a 'breathing' space, I would try completing marking my students' exercise books , as well as checking exercise books of other classes - just to check whether a healthy amount of written work has been given to the students by all the BM, English Language, Arabic, Tamil, Chinese, EST and the Malay Literature teachers.

May be that answers the question above!

No comments: