Sunday, April 19, 2009

Diligence Is The Mother Of Good Fortune

All my students in 5A (2008) have learnt the hardships of life through their 'empirical studies' of what constitutes the gems of life.......

My guess is that all of them are now moving on with their lives ..........some into the uncharted territories, while some are going through another adventurous life, in their own way. (I never think lowly of my student's choice in pursuing his own studies....). All of them must continue working hard, for their SPM results do not guarantee a bed of roses for their future.

Since the Excellence Awards Day was just yesterday, I am taking this opportunity to congratulate them all, including those who did extremely well (1A) in the English Language 1119C paper ....here goes...AKJF, JTB, LYV and MNS , your persistent diligence should be emulated by all!

No comments: