Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sex Education (Part 2)

When was the last time I wrote about sex education? Wow, last year..........

I met someone who was grateful to me for enlightening him/her with facts of life including some natural facts related to human beings. To me, I won't take the trouble to sit down and talk about anything vulgar / offensive / 18++ to 'small children' below 41 years. Well, life begins at 40!

I only want these little children to understand that their 'pure minds' are best when they are very focused on their studies, and the best reason for learning is TO ACHIEVE APPROVAL FROM GOD. This means that they must do EVERYTHING in order to receive blessings from God.

They , or rather, we, should take the best care of our body and mind by limiting exposure to seductive pictures or acts which may leave them / us preoccupied with thoughts on lust....

An intimate relationship is only between a husband and a wife...seriously!

No comments: