Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The NILAM Programme

Nadi Ilmu Amalan Membaca.

I think that's the meaning of NILAM. Since April is the 'Bulan Pusat Sumber', there is one competition which is new to the teachers, which has caught my attention.

Well, if you do care to read my profile, then you should know that my other name is 'Reading and Writing'. Therefore, I have been reading quite a number of books, and I have dutifully recorded it down to fulfil the requirements. Since April the 8th (the first day I knew about the competition), I have finished reading and recorded 20 books in my NILAM record book. Actually, I am still reading my favourite books (of which some are really thick) but for the purpose of this competiton, the NILAM record book is to be submitted tomorrow.

I can't be very sure about winning this competition, but one thing I am very sure of is the fact that I begin to REALLY explore the Pusat Sumber to scout for the books of my taste. Thank you for introducing this competition. Now I know exactly what books to suggest the Co-ordinator of the Resource Centre to buy for the students after this!

No comments: