Monday, April 20, 2009

Some Like It Hot

I have been reading quite a number of books....in the past few days.

This morning, I grabbed a book from the School Resource Centre's book shelf and it was quite a stunning story of Marilyn Monroe.

She was obviously a true beauty physically, but the way her life came to an end has been a battle of arguments between those who believe that she wanted to take her own life and the other party who wouldn't budge from the theory of a possible murder of this fair lass.

I read every line in the book and I became quite fascinated with the conspiracy theories surrounding her mysterious death. Hmm, she is quite a figure actually ,but her popularity is overshadowed by her more 'popular activities' involving men.

I can't really blame men who are inclined to being flirtatious , even though I really admire men who are loyal and responsible in their conduct.......I really do! As with Ms Monroe, her beauty was able to make a man too feeble to resist her, but, as a 44 , I am wise enough to understand that a lasting relationship does not depend on looks alone......

No comments: