Saturday, April 18, 2009

To Have Several Irons In The Fire

Behind me is a pile of clothes to be folded. Meanwhile, my mind has been re-running the movie entitled "Events Of This Week" even though the television is on.

Intermittently, my attention is diverted to the interesting acts of the actors on tv. However, my attempts to enjoy it are not very successful. It's always like this!!! The shows are simply pathetic when I have chosen it as an escapade. Really, I wish to spend hours in front of the tv!!!

The movie in my head at the moment outshines all movies produced even by the Oscar award winning directors.................................

Firstly, I've been trying to wish LCT a very happy birthday but to no avail. The sms failed me, and so did the Facebook. So....happy birthday LCT!

Secondly, the events leading to the Excellence Awards Day have been very intriguing. Of course, fatiguing is almost the other word to describe the whole thing. But, ehem, as a positive thinker I wish to announce just how rewarding it has been to be involved in the team of people who are willing to share the uphill task of making the Excellence Day a success.

May I add that only a mother can understand the joy of embracing her little bundle of joy a few seconds after the baby is born. Yes, that's exactly how I feel. The other half of my feelings are mixed...but there's yin and yang, right? (Pardon me if I'm wrong).

Thank you for the pains and the cries......................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot, Teacher! My birthday spent in First Aid course...
I got a lot of wishes, even from those that I never wish for, but never from her.
Busy now and after, as tests coming one after another, Physics killing me!

maheranhz said...

haha...be patient lct! faint heart never won the fair lady......all the best!