Friday, July 11, 2008

Detention Class



Some of my students will join the detention class on Monday! That is definite!

It is all because they fail to reach a certain satisfactory standard of marks in today's quiz.

The purpose of the quiz is to make them aware of the idioms / list of vocabulary which they have studied. Students, being students (with all the imperfections and complacency), must be reminded every minute to fully utilize the handouts given to them.

It is already July 11th, hence I need to make them see the light.... SPM is just around the corner!

Hmm, I guess I must share with them my own experience of preparing myself for examinations. But, in the mean time, let them enjoy their weekend. Monday will await you, watch out.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will absent on monday...
haha...

Anonymous said...

I m so upset tt no1 told me today( i meant yesterday) got quizzes on idiom or watever vocab....

TEMPER CAN'T CONTROL ALRDY....

nvm.... definitely monday got 'DETENTION' one....haiz....

frankly, i dun care bout the marks but im angry cuz no one inform me got quiz, if not i can rdy....

p/s: u dun wanna know who i m....or u alrdy know who i m...

maheranhz said...

anonymous,
you sound familiar........

Anonymous said...

haiya, so many excuses...if you know you won't read it aso! I dun k who u r, as long as u r in the 5ang class i dah tau! u takkan baca!

Anonymous said...

wait 4 d detention on mon..





^~^