Friday, July 18, 2008

Energy? After Aji?

What a strange day....

I was fortunate, or rather it was just sheer luck that I was invited by the Head of EST to join the trip to Aji.

The Aji company simply refused to allow the trip to their factory unless the ratio between teachers and students was 1:10. I did not decline the offer as I knew that there were only 3 EST teachers in the school and there was only a Chemistry teacher to go along. Furthermore, on Fridays I only teach a form 5 class (and most of them are at the Aji).

At the factory, I discovered that I was needed to go with my colleague to get something for the Aji (and we went on foot).

Immediately after the trip, I attended two meetings. Followed by, completing some work in my room/office.

But tonight, after re-doing the July test paper, I still cannot sleep. Gosh! What did these Aji people put in the food they served us today?

No comments: