Tuesday, July 22, 2008

That Is Why.....

*Disclaimer : Whatever the effects of reading the poem below is totally not the liability of the writer. It is NOT my original piece of work, hence if you are very selective and you choose to read only an original piece, please do not read beyond this red full stop .

My colleague came in the class while I was invigilating a July test paper this morning.
"Hey! You are daydreaming, eh? Come, read this poem!", she quipped.
I did not really want my 'dream' to be disturbed, so I obliged myself to take a look at the said poem. But, hell o! I think it is worth sharing here.

Why ladies today are still single?
The nice men are ugly
The handsome men are not nice
The handsome and nice men are gay
The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.
The men who are not so handsome,
but nice men, have no money
The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money
think we are only after their money.

The handsome men, without money are after our money,
The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual don't think we are beautiful enough
The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money are cowards.
The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!
The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative.

Thank God my man dared to make the first move! Otherwise, Cik Haslina.......Now back to my disrupted 'dream'.......

No comments: