Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Lesson To Cherish

Waiting at the Selayang Hospital today was hardly felt by me. Even though I reached there at 8 am, my name was only called at 10.30 am. However, I breezed myself into the room without much thought. In fact, I was surprised that everything was over after 40 minutes.

The truth was that I did not realize how long I had spent at the hospital.

By the time I entered my class, I was welcomed by that 'very look' from the students. MN started off by presenting his interpretation of 'The Monsoon History'. This was already planned one day earlier so there was no problem. Obviously, he should not be underestimated as someone who was just off the boat. His definitions and arguments were acceptable.

After that warming up, I introduced the topic of the day to the students who were keen as mustard. I felt that the topic was important to them but I knew I should mind my P's and Q's when dealing with a delicate topic.....

I am hoping that the students find today's lesson to be enlightening.

No comments: