Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday & Hardworking People

What is going to transpire after a real hard work shall be known sooner or later.
Even then, the success that is reaped may not be as meaningful as the true success which can only be gauged at a much later date......even perhaps only after one has left this world.

Today is Puan Liew's 61st birthday. I would like to contact her via Yahoo e-mail but there is a technical glitch that prevents me from sending her a 'birthday gift'. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

She is my ex-boss who has helped open up opportunities for me to realise my potential. Well, she is an interesting character who is known to be very hardworking. I am sure some of my ex-colleagues will not hesitate to agree with me. I am sure you notice the word SOME in the previous sentence, it is true......only some of them. But I will give my unwavering support to her tireless effort to contribute to the society despite what people might say about her. Anyway, that SOME is actually most of us, who used to work under her. (I wish to clarify here that 'the majority' does not mean much to me).

Yes, I seriously think that you need to think hard and study a person from your own perspective. Sometimes, your colleague might be the grumpy type.....one who has nothing good to say or comment.....can you picture that?
So, as my scope of business involves dealing with my young clients (most of whom are underage, innocent and actually ready to learn), I need to use my head carefully and wisely. Never, ever, listen too much to the 'preview' given by your friends. Similarly, never ever let your judgement be clouded by your emotions, either.

I dedicate this blog entry to a young man who has had quite a difficult year, but nevertheless he is a fast learner who is striving to achieve excellent SPM results. He holds an important post , requiring him to juggle his time and I think he is heading in the right direction! He may be just one of the many students with the same predicament, but his ability to handle the demanding situations should be lauded!

Of course, we aren't perfect, what more a young , aspiring man. He does not shelve his talents, (something I am proud to see) despite criticisms which may be demeaning. AENO2, stay ambitious and I believe that the other teenagers should emulate your optimism! .......

No comments: