Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Truth

"When you speak the truth, you don't have to remember what you said"

I like the above words of wisdom. At least this is also what my mother used to tell me.

How true!!!!!

But what if the truth hurts? Good question. But I always believe in being fair , I strive to provide the most accurate comments after reading my student's essay / answer. Who says that it is an easy thing to do? More often than not, the message is received quietly by the students without any signs of distress / thrill. But most importantly, they have submitted their work and I am providing them with my sincere comments.

But what about those who fail to hand in their work? Should I cane them? Should I let them free? There has to be a reason for their doing that. Please tell me the truth....

No comments: