Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Am I Grateful!

This morning saw me heading to my former school - SEGAR as I had promised my friend to give a briefing to their team of Time-Table Committee. The difference between us was that I had done the time-table using the software for two years....After the briefing, Madam Ho (HM) came out of her room to thank me (this was an act which certainly won my heart as it proved her humility- a commendable act for a HM....).

It's good to be in SEGAR, really. I guess I am still part of this school, though my love for SEMEKAR shall not fade, I'm sure!

On my way home, I stopped at the Bt 16 Xerox shop to get some materials ready for my students (those who wish to have it). In my car, I was preoccupied with selecting the topics which could be important to my students when I received a message from a busy person. Well, who wouldn't be busy now when SPM is looming large in their minds? (Anyway, I'd better get used to it.....).

If you hadn't noticed, I'm back in this blogspot corner of mine. My modem is still needing repairs but a kind soul has lent his as a temporary measure. I am certainly grateful , may God bless him. Shall write more, soon!

No comments: