Saturday, November 1, 2008

Triple Trouble!


With Pn Nora after eating the soto....umph!

Shall remember Ustazah Rahimah's laksam

My daughter thought the sushi at Pn Norakmar's house was imported from Japan!

Pn Khalidah remembered to pack some roti jala for Aisyah, thanks...


Guess what happened on Wednesday 29 October 2008? That was just a 'sequel' to the previous makan-makan...........

After completing the exhausting spring cleaning of the girls' study area, I allowed myself a good break by going to my friends' houses at Rawang Perdana and Bukit Rawang Jaya. Initially my hubby was supposed to accompany me but at the very last minute, something cropped up. My two little girls were excited anyhow to go only with mum. Too bad Aisyah and Naimah had to stay home.

The first attack was Pn Khalidah's house, followed by Pn Norakmar's, Ustazah Rahimah's, Pn Nora's and finally , Pn Mazliana's house. I tried to reserve some space in my tummy (as in accordance to the Islamic teaching), the food was really tempting though, and reluctantly, I gave in to my desire....

The results? Of course you will only know the results when you have difficulties getting into the same baju kurung that you wore 10 days ago.....

I'd better do something before my next appointment with the Selayang Hospital surgeon...oh oh, I'm in trouble!

No comments: