Saturday, November 1, 2008

The 'Pengantin' In Me


The bride and bridegroom of the day.

Yes, I mean this couple here...


It's the first day of November, again! For my 43rd time!

In the morning , the first event was makan-makan at the school canteen, followed by THE staff meeting in Bilik Sri Bakawali. I was determined not to be a pest at this meeting, hence, I sat at my place, looking calm with a well-mannered demenour (I was wearing the light brown baju kurung which was worn on 16 May 2007), did I mention that someone thought I was wearing my baju Raya?

By 11.50 am, I started to glance at the big clock (above HM's place) agitatedly. My mind was clouded by the next plan to attend two wedding receptions with my other half!

HM too would like to keep her word by adjourning the meeting at 12 noon....Thank God!

Hurriedly, while the other teachers resumed their makan-makan, I left school and within minutes I was already wearing another baju kurung to attend the two functions. This was when the moment of truth prevailed.....I took longer time to get into this baju kurung. Something was wrong somewhere, I guessed. The solution should be simple, eat wisely!

To the newly-weds, Selamat Pengantin Baru! Today is definitely an important and a memorable day to you, and I simply love sharing this joy!

No comments: