Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'd Better Declare!

Home sweet home!

After doing my regular workout at Taman Bersatu, I paid my mum-in-law my daily visit. I wish my 'daughter-in-law' will visit me every day too, but I guess I don't have to think about it yet.

The whole day was spent wisely with my family. I carried on doing my work , intermittently interrupted by my daily chores; or rather my daily household chores were interrupted by my paper work. While having lunch, I had the opportunity to watch a funny movie, erm...I had hardly watched anything lately.

At this moment, it is 9.39pm and I plan to proceed with my work, something I have learnt to accept but the prospect of working again in (my own) school tomorrow is giving me nightmares. I think I had better declare a total , meaningful holiday starting on... one fine day next week, before I resume my duties after the Raya Haji. I love holidays!

No comments: