Friday, November 28, 2008

More Time

For the past two days I had been busy, burying myself in a new duty, performing a task which had never been my passion. However, something or rather someone, had helped me see it from a fresh perspective. Thanks to him!

The upside of this new duty is that I have more time to listen to some of the songs over the radio. The journey takes about 30 minutes especially when I am driving carefully within the speed limit.

I get to listen to the song "Fall For You" and I shall remember part of the lyrics such as .......Because a girl like you is impossible to find.......(I like this part!)

Or another one sung by Britney ......Womaniser! Womaniser! You are a womaniser! Ar Ar Ar!..... (Reminds me of something/one)

Or my little girls' favourite which is Jason Miraz's I'm Yours ......Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love... (His voice is ...erm..)

On the other hand, if you think I am enjoying myself, oh, the answer is no! But it is too much to expect doing only things which give rise to some ecstatic feelings in us, 'coz sometimes the fruit of our labour is only known later in life, (this same rule applies to the SPM candidates who are still struggling to prepare themselves for the major exam).

Tonight, I plan to get on with my work and get my baju kurung ready so that I need not rush to SMK Serendah for my third meeting. The songs had better be good tomorrow!

No comments: