Saturday, November 22, 2008

Human Resource Management

What! It's Sunday tomorrow!

Judging from my mood, it has not been a boring week. Far from that....it has been an intriguing one since a number of unexpected events have taken place, though whether I liked them remains a secret.

It started out with my frequent visits to the bank, yeah, this is something I fancy doing, reasons are vague, though. Then I keep on receiving calls from my boss and my colleagues....better not comment on this. In the midst of these, I made an unexpected trip to Pahang, and I met my mother, brother and relatives in the process.

Before I could finally settle down, more and more calls were received. No, no, I don't mean calls from my students (their calls remain as precious as ever, but I am just their ex-teacher....), anyhow I attended to every call and I myself had to make a call from the school office to clarify a matter. The word (to decribe it) is 'challenging'...'coz I simply hate rumours and gossips, so that call I made should have closed the case.

I never doubted the advice given by someone I love dearly, that is to use my head more than my heart. The skills in managing people are very delicate but I need to remember that I am responsible to others , not for others...

Why do I feel that I am still working? The teaching part is gone, but the paperwork is still bugging me....not to mention , the human resource management. However, on a lighter note, next week, is payday! This is the part I don't have to elaborate, sorry, though sharing is caring.....

No comments: