Monday, December 1, 2008

Even The Moon Was Smiling!


This photo was taken 3 hours before this shirt became a wall of graffiti....

Hasif with his future business partner.

My son, Hasif was trying hard to look serious at 1.30 pm but his attempts were futile.

He was all smiles!

I took a break from the tedious task (which had to be performed meticulously) at 12.55pm, driving like a retired (but still young) experienced speed-racer; all in the cause of being with Hasif, to share his important moments before sitting for his last (SPM) paper, which was Pengajian Syariah Islam - due to start at 2pm.

Tell me if I was wrong, but he was grinning all the time that I had to remind him that it was not over yet!

I was back with Pn Saadiah and Cik Rahimah shortly after that to complete our project, too bad we had to come again after Raya Haji . Nevertheless, as the head of the team, I declared holidays!!! We would work again, don't worry. The short break would allow me to handle my other paperwork at home, to which, my children said ,"It's OK mum, so long as you are with us".

No wonder later that night the moon was smiling !

No comments: